Saturday, May 23, 2009

Facebook

Oh my gosh. I now have a Facebook page. That was not even on my personal radar. Of course, a couple of months ago, I wouldn’t have imagined that I would have a blog, either. Wow. What a trip. The Facebook page came at a request from a college friend of mine who asked me to join so we could share photos and such. Why not?

The other reason I went ahead and joined was due to comments from many people in my writing group who have them to promote their work. Facebook has been a nice tool to showcase new articles, stories, or books they have written. Many of them have had success using these pages. Again, why not?

I guess I can’t help but be amazed at what or who comes my way. What’s better than opening our arms to opportunities and enjoy the ride. I have been blessed by those who have come into my life, and I hope I am a blessing in return. Better to spread kindness than negativity and dissension.

The day is beautiful, a light breeze is blowing, and I’m writing. What could be better than that? Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment